Friday 7 May 2010

Five Two Race Team and Suzy Lacey


John Lee (rider of 52 weeks) has set up a new race team - FiveTwo Race Team - and they come with massive support from some of the best sponsors within the industry! Their team of six riders will compete during 2010 and 2011, all of whom have been selected due to raw talent and potential to impress. Every team needs a flagship rider and Suzy Lacey is the chosen one for FiveTwo Race Team. Suzy had a fantastic season last year in Female 4X and Mini Downhill and only missed out on the podium very rarely. "We aim to build on this amazingly talented young rider by building more self belief and a structured effective training routine into her life. She has an amazing natural talent which we are sure will be complemented by her new sponsors and riding regime resulting in a great spread of results for her this season. - I'm thrilled about our flagship signing and extremly lucky to have the privelage to manage Suzy" says Manager, John Lee.
"I'm dead excited to be the first rider on FiveTwo Race Team; I'm following a new training programme with my mind fixed on spending as much time in the saddle before my first race of the year at NPS 4X round 2 HartHill in Cheshire and followed next by the World Cup 4X round at Fort William" comments Lucy. "I am really stoked with all my new products from Knox, DMR, GT85, Pink bike wash, Geax Tyres, Eat Natural Bars and RNR Goggles. Thanks to my manager John Lee and to all the sponsors to making this happen so quickly - I'm really excited for 2010 and 2011".

No comments:

Post a Comment